Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hello!!

Hello all! Well this is exciting! I have to admit this is the first time I've been to the blog...oops! But I think it's so great that we're all in this together! I always do so much better when I know other people are in it with me! So Christian and I started Monday and we haven't missed a day! We're doing our push-ups Mon, Wed, and Fri and we're doing our sit-ups Tues, Thurs, and Sat! I'm SO glad Christian's doing it with me! So I already maxed out 2 more than my initial amount of push-ups too! And I'm feeling the burn! Mandy I love the running plan you have! I think I might start using it too! Also, Jillian from biggest loser has work out videos, I'm sure you all know that, but if you have Comcast, they're ALL On Demand! I haven't tried any myself yet, but I've heard really great things about them! For those of you with busy schedules, sometimes you just can't make it to the gym so it's nice to have an alternative! Well I hope all of you are doing great with your work outs! I'm so excited to be doing this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment