Tuesday, March 10, 2009

so it begins.

So, I just did my first workout today. I'm pathetic, apparently, because I can already feel the soreness and it's only been two hours. I didn't realize how weak my core got from that whole pregnancy thing until I started this. I just hope I'll still be able to pick up my 20 pound 7-month-old tomorrow.

Just so I have these somewhere, my inital sit up test was 45 and my push-ups limit was 5. Man, I'm a wimp. {And I took my measurements, but they're not going up on here. I'm not quite ready to share ... maybe at the end of the six weeks!}

I'm also doing the couch to 5k program. In case anyone else wants to do it, here's the schedule: {And just to clarify, the weekday running is in minutes, not miles. I'm not crazy.}


And Stef? This is a great idea. I feel like I can't skip doing it because someone will call me out on it.

Oh, and here's a shout out to Megan for the blog header. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. oh, the C25K program is great! i have a lot of friends doing it right now. i was thinking about doing it, but i actually had started on a different program instead, so the C25K program is on the back burner. but, i'd like to try something similar for a 10K. let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete