Monday, March 23, 2009

Push-up Challenge

Ok, so I'm a week behind on this whole program (sorry guys!) But, I am committed and determined to finish this. I have a question for all of you out there--how are you doing your push-ups? Are you doing "girl" push-ups? I really want to be able to do 100 real push-ups, but I can barely do 1 push-up that way. I'm doing the girl version, but don't want to feel like I'm cheating. Also, is there a suggestion in the program to work from the girl version to a full push-up? If so, please let me know as I didn't see it on the site. Would love to get some feed back! I hope everyone's enjoying the program. I definitely am and certainly feel stronger from just a few of these workouts.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't even thought of doing girly push-ups, which may be why I ended up "postponing" the push-up challenge. Boy ones are so hard.

    ReplyDelete